AAS Ultra Calf Enhancer helps promote weight gain and feed efficiency.
Ultra Calf Enhancer is a synergistic feed additive used to promote weight gain and feed efficiency in calves.
It combines a concentrated source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms with two other ingredients:
- Apex®—a blend of specific plant extracts formulated to help restore lost animal performance efficiency where there is no longer routine use of pharmaceutical growth promoters
- Fructooligosaccharides (extract of chicory)—a form of sugar that is quickly fermented in the large intestine by beneficial organisms to give them a competitive advantage over pathogenic organisms such as E. coli and Salmonella
- Feed Ultra Calf Enhancer continuously for at least the first 14 days and at times of stress, scouring, or other sickness.
- Ultra Calf Enhancer use should begin as soon as possible after birth, when the intestinal tract is most sterile.
- Ultra Calf Enhancer is available in a convenient 8-lb container and a 25-lb pail.
- 1 lb delivers 48 feedings and feeds 1 calf for 24 days.
Includes key nutrients from plant extracts and sugar: dried whey, fructooligosaccharides (extract of chicory), dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried B. bifidum fermentation product, dried B. lichenformis fermentation product, dried B. subtillis fermentation product, dried L. lactis fermentation product, sodium silico aluminate, sunflower oil, natural flavors, garlic extracts, aniseed extracts, rosemary extracts, and thyme extracts.
Mix 1 tablespoon (⅓ oz) of Ultra Calf Enhancer with whole milk or reconstituted milk replacer for each calf twice daily.